The purpose of the USC Marshall School of Business Master of Business Administration is to provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary to become effective leaders. A Master of Business Administration graduate from our Online MBA program can expect to achieve the following learning objectives:
- Our graduates will develop a strategic level of understanding of traditional and contemporary management issues and the relationships between core business disciplines in order to analyze business situations and make holistic judgments about business innovations.
- Our graduates will develop a global mindset through theoretical, practical, and experiential educational opportunities in order to incorporate economic and financial interdependencies that impact geopolitical relationships into business decisions.
- Our graduates will demonstrate critical thinking skills through the use of quantitative and qualitative tools, theories and context in order to effectively solve problems, make decisions, and develop new business opportunities to strategically navigate the complex demands of current dynamic business environments.
- Our graduates will develop interpersonal and intrapersonal skills to effectively guide team collaboration in order to derive optimal solutions to complex issues requiring multiple skills and diverse capabilities.
- Our graduates will demonstrate ethical reasoning skills, understand social, civic, and professional responsibilities and aspire to add value to society.
- Our graduates will be effective communicators, including communicating with the use of appropriate technology tools, to facilitate information flow in organizational, social, and intercultural contexts.
Download: Online MBA Program Learning Objectives
To learn more about USC’s Online MBA and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. If you have any additional questions, please call (877) 779-6643 to speak to an enrollment counselor.