Cost of MBA Tuition
- Total Tuition: $99,692
- Program Fee (includes residential intensive lodging and most meals and course materials): $5,500 (charged as $1,100/semester)
- Student Health Insurance: $7,192 for two years (may be waived if students already have eligible, comprehensive health insurance)
- Textbooks: $1,005 (estimate)
- Travel to USC campus in Los Angeles for Residential Intensive week: (Cost will vary. Needs to be arranged by student.)
- Total Tuition and Costs: $106,197
All costs listed are estimated. Admitted students will be required to pay a $2,500 commitment deposit to secure their place in the program, which will be applied toward tuition expenses.
Applicants are encouraged to apply for Financial Aid as soon as they submit their application for admission. We encourage all applicants to visit the Distance Education Financial Aid website for more information and resources on the Financial Aid process: https://financialaid.usc.edu/distance/prospective/applying.html. You may also call our Financial Aid Office at (213) 740-4444.
To begin the financial aid process please follow the steps below:
- Complete FAFSA (USC code 001328)
- Submit USC required Financial Aid Supplement: form that indicates how many units you will take per semester (10-13 units)
- Submit any additional information requested by the Financial Aid Office
- Complete your Loan Request Forms
- Check Status of Loan Application
Please note as a prospective/new student you can submit any required documents to the USC Financial Office and view the status of your Financial Aid application through the FAST portal. You can access the FAST portal in youSC.
Other Payment Options
USC offers a variety of options for students to pay their bill including employer reimbursement and payment plans. If you are interested in learning more about these payment options please visit Student Financial Services.
USC Marshall Online MBA program offers a limited number of scholarships to admitted students. Students are notified after admission if they are awarded a scholarship.
We also are a proud Forté Foundation Business School Sponsor. As part of our commitment to helping women advance their business education, the school considers female students for the Forté Fellows Program upon acceptance into the OMBA. For more information about scholarship opportunities, please contact an enrollment counselor at (877) 779-6643.
To learn more about USC’s Online MBA and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. If you have any additional questions, please call (877) 779-6643 to speak to an enrollment counselor.